Skip to content
How to make it…
- Preheat the oven to 200C or turn on the top grill in the oven.
- Boil the potatoes until cooked through in plenty of salted water.
- Drain the potatoes cut them into halves. Drizzle with 1/2tbs of olive oil coating it well and spread it on a baking tray.
- Bake or roast under the grill until slightly browned.
- While the potatoes are cooking, slice the mushrooms, coat them with 1tsp of olive oil and roast under the grill for 3-5 minutes.
- Take them out and transfer into a large bowl.
- Blanch the sugar snaps in plenty of water for one minute, drain and rinse it with ice-cold water. Set aside to dry.
- Slice the onions, cut the tomatoes in half, chop the herbs.
- Add all the ingredients into a bowl with mushrooms, mix well and season with salt and pepper.
How to make it…
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- Make a series of 1/8-inch slices along with each potato, slicing 2/3 of the way through.
- Stir together the butter, oil, thyme, garlic, 1/4 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper in a small bowl. Rub the potatoes all over with the mixture, getting in between the slices.
- Place on the baking sheet and roast until the center of the potatoes are tender and the outside is crisp, 50 minutes to 1 hour. Halfway through the roasting time, remove the potatoes from the oven and run a fork gently across the tops of the potatoes, using light pressure, to fan the slices and separate them from one another.
- Meanwhile, stir the yogurt and scallions with a pinch salt and pinch pepper. Serve the sauce with the potatoes.
- Per serving: Calories: 150; Total Fat 4 grams; Saturated Fat: 2 grams; Protein: 4 grams; Total carbohydrates: 24 grams; Sugar: 8 grams; Fiber: 4 grams; Cholesterol: 10 milligrams; Sodium: 260 milligrams